European VariGrid 1 Gang 1 or 2 Way 25-180W V-Com LED Commercial Dimmer Push-On/Off Rotary Dimming Control with Polished Brass Knob, for use with VariGrid Dimension Screwless Polished Brass Single, Double and Triple Faceplates, which is part of Varilight's versatile metal grid range for Europe. This insert would take up a 1 hole cut out on the face plate. Dim up to a max of 24 LEDsMore Info
This Euro VariGrid Range are part of a mix and match set, that comprises of 20 different inserts, put together in your own configuration. You needn't stop there, because if required you can mix different colour face plates and inserts to create your own unique blend of coolness in your home or office.
- VARILIGHT Dimmer Switches have an industry-wide reputation for exceptional performance, long life and innovation at attractive prices.
- The VARILIGHT V-Com (Commercial) Series Dimmer, like all our products, is designed to meet the latest European Safety Legislation.
- The V-Com Series can be used in the home and also for commercial properties, restaurants, hotels, bars, pubs and night clubs, to name just a few applications.
- Ideal for dimming LED ceiling panels.
- These dimmers include Soft Start Technology allowing a longer life span of the LED lamps used by increasing the brightness level softly, which also creates a welcoming effect.
- They also include an adjustable minimum brightness. For instance, if the LEDs are too bright at the lowest dimmer level.
- Like most other Varilight dimmers they have Thermal Protection which cuts the power to the product, in circumstances like overheating due to overloading of the dimmer, which stops damage to the V-Com dimmer
- They are suitable for most types of loads, although we sell less expensive dimmers to achieve dimming of non-LED loads, check our Compatibility guide or instruction PDF found on this page, or the instruction leaflet included with the dimmer.
- Works well with good quality LEDs like Megaman, and the LEDs that we sell.
- The V-Com Series Dimmer can NOT be used for wire-wound Low Voltage transformers, Fans or inductive loads.
- These Dimmers can be used in 2-way circuits (where one lighting circuit is controlled from two locations). In order to achieve 2-way switching, they must be paired with a standard 2-way switch in the other location. 3-way switching can also be achieved by adding an intermediate switch in to the circuit.
- This Dimmer has a maximum of 180 Watts per dimming module and a minimum of 25 Watts.
- Maximum number of LEDs permitted is 24.
-Max Load 180 Watt of LEDs
-Min Load 25 Watt
-Maximum number of LEDs permitted is 24
-Fits in a minimum of 30mm Deep Square or Round European Wall Box
-Ideal for dimming LED ceiling panels
-The Best Dimmer For Most Good Quality Dimmable LED's
-This product can be easily cleaned with a soft dry micro-fibre cloth. Never apply masking tape or other similar tape to the product. Avoid the use of any cleaning chemicals and always use a Gasket on freshly plastered, painted or damp walls as the plates may tarnish. (Plaster can take up to 6 months to dry out). If these Instructions are not followed it will void the product warranty.
Product Instructions & Data Sheets
- V-Com Push Dimmer Instructions 422PDF
- Compatibility 2013 PDF
-VariGrid VGEN1 PDF
Z1EGKP1V-P Data Sheet